You must develop few habits and skills to automate the sales activities. When I said automate I am referring to automating your mindset. And here are “10” skills that will help you sail through the sales journey.
- Always be planning: spend 20% of you time planning your day, week and month in advance. Plan for activities and plan for results.
- Always be learning: Learn everything you can learn about selling. Read “6” best sales methodologies books and explore what is useful and effective. Use it.
- Always Stay hungry. If you are hungry you will visit the restaurant. Think hungry think customers and always have 10 – 15 active prospects in your plate that you can close this month.
- Always be positive. You lose some and you gain some. And when you lose some it’s your attitude that will lift you up and it’s your attitude that can let you down. Hence maintain a positive attitude.
- Always be genuine: Always be genuine in your commitments and recommendations. Selling is a game of trust relationship.
- Always be sincere: Always be sincere. Treat your prospects and customers as you would like to be treated.
- Always be adding value: Go a step further when delivering your commitments. A little extra service, an early delivery, a little extra wrapping, an extra training will go a long way in maximizing your customer returns.
- Always be developing: Spend more resources on yourself than on your job. Invest on self development.
- Always be measuring: Brush up your mathematics skills. It will help when calculating discount and measuring to retain statistics on your calls, closures, commission, pending and sales figures on the finger tips.
- Always be closing: Explore how you can close your business faster and earlier. How can you reduce the sales cycle?
Consultant & Business Analyst
Hello :- (M) +91-9922221349 || Skype :- santoshsalve || Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org